They’ll do whatever it takes for money! Their action plan is as carefully scripted as a hollywood blockbuster and the setups are deliberate and have a traceable timeline. Nothing is said off the cuff!
You can follow a trail of other broken relationships neatly tailored to fit the “Poor Me model. I need you take care of me. I love you blah blah blah. Save me from my family who are demons from hell. Save me from my fiancée who cheated on me. SAVE ME!”
Their operating system is driven by an outrageous egotistical even maniacal need to have it all and quickly asserts itself.
- “Don’t want me to have your PIN numbers for your bank account? You don’t trust me! Sob! Wail! Sulk! ” for days and weeks if need be.
- Choose me or your family/friends
- I’ve given up everything for you and I’m a little bit OCD on the cleaning up area – that’s how I get to look at all your personal data – I was just tidying up your files. Aren’t I great?!!! I slave for you while you’re gone.
- It kills me that I’m dependent on you for money - just as soon as I can I’ll give it all back in the meantime I want this and that and the next trinket/course/transport
- Today is demure, I’m meeting your parents. Tomorrow, well you’ll pay for that time and time again.
- If you don’t give me money, I’ll just go out and sell myself and it’ll be your fault. I have to live.
- The phone you gave me doesn’t have international roaming facilities – how the hell do you expect me to connect to my family/friends.
- I’ll kill myself if you don’t do X, Y, or Z.
Life is challenging enough!
If you’re in a relationship that has any of these hallmarks, you can and should get out of it.
- You can live a decent, honest,loved and loving life.
- Seek help from all who love and support you.
- Be open and don’t fall into the trap of not wanting the world to know how bad it is.
- It will get worse as you become the victim/accessory of a scheme hatched in hell by the devil’s handmaiden.